There are two main specifications to consider when purchasing an Induction Heating Machine, being output power and frequency.
- The higher the frequency, the thinner the heating penetration. So it is important to select the frequency of the machine according to the heating desire to achieve best heating effect.
- The heating speed is determined by the Output Power of the machine, so power is selected according to the weight of the parts and the heating temperature and the heating speed desired.
The machines are divided into the following series:-
- High frequency series: 30kHz- 80kHz
- Medium frequency series: 1KHz-20KHZ Print Brochure
- Super high frequency series: 100Khz- 1.1MHZ
For enquiries and advice call, email or visit
High Frequency Electronics