Hot Air / Wedge Welding
Hot air rotary heat sealing is a welding process used to join thermoplastic industrial fabrics and films using very precise heat, speed and pressure settings. The correct combination of these three parameters allows one to achieve a complete weld. In the case of hot air, heat is provided by compressed air blowing across electrical heat elements and is injected at the welding point. The tightly controlled temperature can range from 1000Fto 1,3500F (400C to 7500C).
WELDMASTER. Miller Weldmaster, Hot Air Welding, Rotary Welding Principles. Hot air rotary heat sealing, Hot Wedge Welding. Miller Weldmaster Seamers, CS-112 Cross Seamer, T-100 Polyethylene & Vinyl Banner Making System.Model 112 Cross Seamer with Cutting System. Sign & Billboard Finishing Systems.Welding Acrylic, T-100 Universal Systems - 36" Throat ,T-500 Universal Systems, Extreme seam, T-300, T500, Impluse Sealer,
Triad Wedge Welder
A proven and versatile automatic wedge welding system for in-house fabrication.
The Triad Wedge Welder will weld PVC, PE, PP, Urethane and many other weldable flexible membranes. It can also weld supported and non-supported material in thickness of 5 - 100 oz and is designed to be portable and user friendly.
- Smokeless and Noiseless
- Fast (weld 12 - 14 oz material at approx. 20' per minute, thinner materials at a max speed of 30' per minute)
- Runs on the floor or bench. Track system and vacuum table system also available.
The Triad Wedge Welder can produce the following welds:
- Overlap weld (1/2" to 2" weld width)
- Hem Weld (Adjustable)
- Fin Weld (1/2" to 2" weld width)
- Tube Weld (1 1/2" diameter and up)
- Sleeve Weld (1" diameter and up)
- Insert Cable Weld (Insert cable into hem while welding 7/8" max)
- Tape Weld (Up to 2" solid weld width)
- Channel Weld (with split wedge for air channel testing)
The Triad has been used to produce:
- Tubes etc
For further information you will find a video at: www.sineqco.com
For enquiries and advice call, email or visit
High Frequency Electronics